A way to prioritise work when introducing and building new features.
- Draw 2 intersecting lines, that give you four quadrants
- Label the top of the vertical line as 'most impact' and the bottom as 'least impact'.
- Label the right of the horizontal line as 'most effort' and the left as 'least effort'.
- Plot your ideas/features on the map using post-its so you can move things around
- When you’ve finished, identify what ideas and features you have in the most impact but least effort quadrant - these are the ideas you should proceed with.